Sunday, January 18, 2009

Ladies who lunch…LOUDLY!

I’ve been playing on Facebook for a couple of months now. I was really unsure at first, but I have to say I’m having a blast on there. I’ve got a ton of family on there and it’s a nice way to to nip in and say hi or just keep up with their stuff! And I LOVE hearing from all the people I went to school with! It’s hilarious to hear what their up to and what they’ve heard about what others are doing. Today I got to have lunch with 3 girls that I was pretty close with in school and man, it was a blast! We laughed until we were sick and cried and just reconnected. It was so much fun, we’re gonna do it once a month. Now i get this isn't special for most people, but I’m the original hermit! I frequently go months and don’t speak to anyone but my immediate family and Tracy! So for me, this was new!!! And fun! So girls, Thanks!

lunch with the girls! 001

Kim Hancock and Kathy Barr!!!   Great Party Pals from high school!

lunch with the girls! 002 - Copy

Carmen Timmons Embry. My best friend from the 5th grade on! Weirdness is…she looks exactly the same, but with blonde hair!

lunch with the girls! 005

Here’s all of us, It was 4 hours of non-stop fun!   Really out of character for me!<G>

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do you think messages are like secret notes in a bottle, or a fairy mailbox!Leave me one!!!