Friday, December 26, 2008

Typepad transfer2

November 19, 2008
Angies newest update!
A message from Tracy:



WELL, ANGIE HAS HAD RADIATION FOR 6 DAYS NOW. YESTERDAY THEY DISCOVERED HER SPACER (IMPLANT) FOR THE BREAST RECONSTRUCTION SURGERY IS LEAKING THE SALINE. THEY WOULDN'T HAVE PUT IT IN IF THEY KNEW SHE'D NEED RADIATION.( BUT RADIATION DOES DAMAGE THE IMPLANT) SO TOMORROW SHE HAS TO HAVE IT REMOVED. AND THEN ON THURSDAY, SHE STARTS HER NEXT ROUND OF CHEMO, 10 ROUNDS, ONCE EVERY 3 WEEKS. I'M GOING WITH HER BOTH DAYS THIS WEEK. SHE SEEMS TO BE FEELING BETTER AND WEANING HERSELF OFF MOST OF HER PAIN MEDS. WELL THATS ALL FOR NOW. IT IS FREEZING UP HERE. ABOUT 11 DEGREES IN THE MORNING, 24 IN THE DAY. LOVE, TRA


Posted at 07:54 PM | Permalink | Comments (0) | TrackBack (0)

November 09, 2008
Sunday
Here's my Sunday shots. I mean, really who knew this would be the most important time in my life?











It was fun!

Posted at 11:26 PM | Permalink | Comments (0) | TrackBack (0)

November 06, 2008
Dad's Ok and yarn coma
Dad's angiothingy went well yesterday. No overt occlusion, just some thickening(less than 50%) Other than his weight, his big problem is the emphysema,which is fairly well advanced, so we'll be trying some new drugs for this. But overall, the news is good!

I'm still crocheting. A scarf and hat set start to finish most days. I'm starting to feel like I'm coated in fiber(I wish!). I'm crocheting so much, I feel like I could do it in my sleep. Erin and Tristyn are still moving in(I mean in the process) so we're working on that. So, fo us, it's been almost coma like here!

Here's my current wish list!



Can't you just think of all the yumminess you could make with this!

Posted at 07:58 PM | Permalink | Comments (0) | TrackBack (0)

November 04, 2008
Dear Tristyn,
Dear Tristyn,

I'm sitting here in my living room, on the couch. But if you really thought about it, you'd already know that. It's November 4, 2008, a day I hope will be a date for us all to remember. Our country just elected our first African American President. Barack Obama.

I am thrilled about this development, for so many different reasons that I'm not sure where to start. I'm happy for us as a nation, because he really is the best man for the job. I' m happy for our military, because there is light at the end of the tunnel. I'm thrilled for the African Americans who might see this as the final step out of the nightmare of prejudice. I'm thrilled for the gay and lesbian people, who might see some real strides for equality in this nation. I'm thrilled for the rest of the world, who I hope will see this as a giant step out of our black hole of political hell, that Americans have been in for the last 8 years. I'm thrilled for all you children that will benefit from the knowledge that you CAN do anything.

But, for myself, I'm thrilled because your world just got a little safer. And bigger. And brighter. You, my sweet boy may never have to feel or in any way experience the injustices of racism. You may NEVER have to walk with fear in your heart because the color of your skin, or because of your beliefs. I sit here with real hope in my heart for the first time in so long, it hurts to think about it. I sit here in full awe of The Audacity of Hope. And my personal hope, is for you,my sweet boy.



Posted at 11:25 PM | Permalink | Comments (1) | TrackBack (0)

November 03, 2008
Sorry, Barack
Dang, this makes me sad! I'm a Nana too, and I wish she'd lived to see him elected.

Vote! One day to change the world!

Posted at 06:25 PM | Permalink | Comments (0) | TrackBack (0)

October 31, 2008
Happy Halloween!!!
It's been a nice one! Here's what I found in my email today:



Josh and Kim's Sweeties! Kim said they had a ball today!

Party with our neighbors! Including sweet Margo, our newest neighbor!!! (below)

Cutest little pea ever!

But not as destructively cute as my personal NINJA!!!!!!!!!!!



I gtta go to bed! Damn flea market tomm.



Posted at 11:43 PM | Permalink | Comments (0) | TrackBack (0)

October 29, 2008
Tracy says...
well angie is home and feeling pretty good. sore at her incision site and under her arm. the lymph node results are in and there were 2 sentinal nodes and 3 regular nodes that were cancerous. so she will be having to go through radiation. it has to start 2 to 5 weeks after surgery, depending on how fast she is heeling. the doctor removed one of her drain tubes today and said she is heeling wonderfully. even though she did have her reconstructive surgery started it is now on hold for 9-12 months. they will pretty much have to start over. this was an emotionally hard day again for angie, but shes keeping her head up and says 'it's got to be done' . next week she should have the other drain tube removed and her doctors should know more details on the radiation schedule. typically it is 5 days a week for 5 weeks. keep angie in your prayers. (i've got my guardian angel helping hers out) i'll keep everyone posted. thanks, tracy




Thought you'd want to know!

Posted at 12:54 AM | Permalink | Comments (0) | TrackBack (0)

October 25, 2008
2nd post tonight Angie update!
Angie is doing GREAT! She's feeling pretty good and her spirits are high. She doing OK pain wise and Tray says she looks good. See... the power of prayer!

Posted at 10:59 PM | Permalink | Comments (1) | TrackBack (0)
All the reasons why...
I have'nt been blogging much! Other than general laziness I mean!

Not telling

This one either

Aunt C

Ellie

Savannah

Drew No hat pic yet!

6 sets in 2 weeks! And I almost have #7 done!!!

Christmas is coming and MY goose isn't gonna get FAT!

Posted at 10:56 PM | Permalink | Comments (0) | TrackBack (0)

October 22, 2008
Angie
Angie Bellamy Miller had her mastectomy this morning. Please keep her and her family in your prayers, while the surgery went well, they did find some cancer in a lymph node. So pray hard,pray she keeps her spirits up!!! I'll post as I hear.



Posted at 06:06 PM | Permalink | Comments (1) | TrackBack (0)

« Previous | Next »

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do you think messages are like secret notes in a bottle, or a fairy mailbox!Leave me one!!!